Jameson Chicago St. Patrick’s Day Trolley: Experiential Marketing Campaign
Jameson Chicago St. Patrick’s Day Trolley Experiential Marketing Campaign Objective:
The goal of this experiential marketing campaign was to create a major buzz and positive disruption by driving a Jameson-branded double-decker bus and vintage trolley throughout downtown Chicago for 12 hours. We brought together Jameson brand managers, distributor sales reps and select retailers for a fun, all-inclusive bar crawl throughout key Chicago neighborhoods. We had 12 key on-premise accounts with 100+ riders, a live 20-person Irish Pipe & Drum Ensemble, customer giveaways, drinks and traditional toasts across the whole bar.
Signature Marketing booked the vehicles, spokesmodels and coordinated 5000+ giveaway items ahead of time. On the morning of event-day the vehicles were decorated with banners, window paint and gift bags. Over the next 13 hours, the Signature team of 4 spokesmodels and an event manager were there to usher guests in and out of bars, pour drinks, hand-out thousands of prizes, take care of all expenses and clean-up at the end of the night. The event has become an anticipated annual tradition 5 years running and continues to grow in attendance every year.
- Key Jameson brand managers and sales VP’s from across the country have come into town to experience the Trolley Crawl first-hand.
- 1500+ Jameson Irish Whiskey drinks purchased on behalf of the brand for attendees.
- 5000+ Jameson branded giveaways distributed to consumers.
- Signature assisted in booking taxis/rideshare vehicles at the end of the night to make sure everyone was able to get home safe.
- Date January 9, 2020
- Tags Event Logistics, Event Planning, Event Staffing, Special Events