Patron Summerology: Nationwide Event Staffing
Patron Summerology: Nationwide Event Staffing Objective:
Signature Marketing was tasked with creating a consistent, national, scalable, retail marketing program for Patron’s market-leading tequila portfolio. The campaign focus was placed on high-volume markets and states/markets with legal restrictions in order to provide additional value not seen from the local market resources. Our event staffing team provided and personally trained local Market Managers, experienced Bartenders and high-quality Spokesmodels in each market of this nationwide campaign to receive, sort and distribute all POS, event tools and consumer giveaways to each market in an efficient and timely manner.
Signature worked closely with Patron’s National Marketing Manager to build this program from scratch. Markets, legalities, logistics, event volume, KPIs, and budgets were all identified and planned for in a 2-month window. In the first year, we launched in Seattle, Los Angeles, Dallas and Cape Cod. Data was collected strategically, analyzed, and presented to the client to capture first year results. After a successful first year, we brought the 2nd year of the program to San Diego, Dallas, Chicago and Baltimore. Signature successfully navigated state sampling restrictions in WA and CA and permitting processes in TX and MD. Our Signature Program Manager flew to each market and met with the local Sales Manager for co-led staff trainings and account visits. We also scheduled many of the events direct with the retail partners and called post-event to ensure satisfaction with the format.
- Signature delivered high-quality results across 2 years in each market with 22,750 impressions, 10,986 samples distributed (no wet sampling in WA or CA) and 2,212 bottles sold across 268 events.
- Clear KPIs and strategic data collection allowed Signature to provide turnkey executive summaries utilized to analyze and optimize the program for the following year.
- We adjusted for sampling restrictions in WA and CA by supplementing the events with a custom engraving machine used on stainless steel muddlers.
- Signature warehoused, kitted and deployed large 70lb custom tasting tables, commercial grade bar tools and a ton of POS that elevated the sampling station up to Patron’s high image standards.
- Date January 9, 2020
- Tags Event Logistics, Event Planning, Event Reporting, Event Staffing, National Programs, Off-Premise Beverage Events